MAJS Admissions Requirements & Deadlines
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Completed application and fee
- Official transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate study
- Three letters of recommendation, at least one academic
- Two essays
- Interview, in-person or by phone
Application deadlines are May 15 for fall admission, with a priority date of March 1, and Nov. 15 for spring admission. Extensions are granted on a case-by-case basis, though financial aid awards may be more limited for late applications.
Hebrew College may accept a limited number of transfer credits from other graduate institutions; official transcripts must be submitted for review.
Hebrew College Admissions