A 10-week program offered by Hebrew College and CJP's Commission on Jewish Life and Learning that brings together caring parents and expert facilitators.
Energetic and memorable conversations lead to greater understanding of your vital role as parent.
- Explore core values (ikkarim) that can strengthen your family
- Learn with expert instructors who understand your concerns as a parent
- Enjoy rich conversations with other parents on topics that matter
Classes are offered at locations throughout Greater Boston; check out the listing here. Participants come from all backgrounds and include interfaith couples, LGBTQ parents, single parents and those raised in other faiths.
Classes for Parents of Children of All Ages
- Parenting Through a Jewish Lens (for parents of children birth to 10)
- Parenting your Tween Through a Jewish Lens (for parents of tweens age 10 to 12)
- Parenting your Teen Through a Jewish Lens (for parents of teens age 13 to 19)
Scholarships available - contact Marcy Leiman