|Your expert instructor will lead discussions on some of the following questions. Please bring your own questions, as well!
|Parenting Through a Jewish Lens
- What is my vision of parenting?
- How can I strengthen our family?
- Why do my actions and words matter?
- How can I help my child identify a good path?
- How can I help my family through dark times?
- What does it mean to model integrity?
- How do I talk to my child about God?
- How can I develop the habit of reflection?
- What is the connection between wrongdoing and repentance?
- What are my responsibilities as a citizen of the world?
- What is my relationship to a homeland and a people?
- How can I encourage my child to help "repair the world"?
|Parenting your Teen Through a Jewish Lens
The Big Picture
- Identifying Our Dreams
- Separating Our Identity from Our Teen’s Identity
- Embracing Our Parental Role
- Coping with Unexpected Challenges
- Helping Our Teens Make Wise Choices
- Giving and Taking Second Chances
- Caring for Ourselves
- Parenting as a SpiritualJourney
- Reframing Our Dreams