A tradition of excellence in teaching
Teens in the Jewish community of Boston and southern New England have been studying Judaic and Hebrew studies together at Prozdor since the 1920s. Today, Prozdor remains a central hub for teen learning and engagement.
Prozdor at Hebrew College: Teens in grades 8-12 who live in the Boston metropolitan area meet at Hebrew College on Sunday mornings to learn Judaic and Hebrew studies together. We offer a variety of courses taught by professors, musicians, artists, dancers, scientists, lawyers, doctors, historians, writers, journalists, social activists, and rabbis.
New! Prozdor Online: Teens from all over the country learn together on their own schedules through Prozdor online, with the opportunity to:
- Become part of a Jewish learning community with classmates and friends from all over the U.S.
- Participate in classes and discussions at times that fit their schedule.
- Choose 10-week, 12-week, or full-year courses. View this fall’s courses.
- Interact with classmates and teachers via a state-of-the-art, interactive online platform. Students discuss readings and assignments, watch and comment on media links, talk to their teachers and classmates and submit assignments, all online, in a highly engaging, social media environment very similar to Facebook.
Central to Prozdor’s mission are:
- Excellence in teaching
- A rigorous text-based curriculum
- A wide menu of informal education experiences
- Nurturing a committed and energized student community who own their Jewish education
- Expanding the Prozdor learning community throughout the U.S.
We continue to refine and update our programs, curriculum and technology-based teaching methods to serve our students and the Jewish community in the most meaningful and compelling way.
Contact us to learn more.
|Tweets by @prozdor|