We live in a changing Jewish world. Patterns of Jewish identification and involvement are shifting. Old paradigms are being called into question. Individuals are searching for new ways of connecting to one another and to Jewish life.
A vibrant Jewish future is dependent on rabbis who can:
- Speak a contemporary spiritual language that is both authentic and accessible.
- Teach a Judaism that is relevant to the great challenges facing humanity in this century.
- Create vibrant and welcoming communities where all types of Jews and their families can feel at home.
The Rabbinical School of Hebrew College is uniquely positioned to meet this need. Our approach brings together:
- Serious Jewish learning in a beit midrash setting filled with openness and excitement for reimagining Judaism for our times.
- Cultivation of a vibrant pluralistic community with support for each individual’s quest to find an honest, authentic expression of Judaism.
- Academic rigor with a commitment to spiritual growth.
With a robust professional development component that includes including various professional specialization options (see our new Certificate in Spirituality and Social Justice Leadership), our program allows you to shape your program so you can bring your rabbinic vision into reality.
Join us as we help shape a Judaism for the 21st century.