Rabbinical School Alumni
Our Rabbinical School graduates bring their learning and spirit to communities in a variety of settings. They serve as rabbis in fifteen states and Washington, D.C., Brazil, Canada, Chile and Israel.
- Getzel Davis '13, Rabbi, Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass.
- Jeremy Fierstien '11, Assistant Director, Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y.
- Lee Moore '10, Senior Jewish Educator, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- Michael Silbert '12, Executive Director, University of Rochester, Rochester, N.Y.
Jewish Communal Leadership
- Elyssa Auster ’11, Community Rabbi, Greater Washington, D.C.
- Daniel Klein '10, Director of Admissions and Recruitment, Rabbinical School of Hebrew College, Newton, Mass.
- Lev Meirowitz Nelson '13, Director of Education, Truah: The Rabbinic Call for Human Rights, New York City, N.Y.
- James Morgan '08, Director of International Partnerships, Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston, Boston, Mass., and Rabbinic Adviser to the Worship and Study Minyan at Harvard Hillel, Cambridge, Mass.
- Karen Silberman ’10, Founder and Director, Kehillah in the Cloud, located everywhere and always
- Alyson Solomon '09, Vice President of Special Projects, Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Shira Shazeer '10, Founder and Director, Jewish Birth Network, Natick, Mass.
- Sarah Tasman '12, Founder and Director of New Haven Rosh Chodesh and free-lance Jewish Spirituality & Arts Educator, New Haven, Conn.
- Julia Appel '11, Synagogue Educator, Congregation Dorshei Emet, Montréal,
- Rogerio Cukierman '11, Director of Jewish Studies and Jewish Life, Colégio I.L. Peretz (I.L. Peretz School), Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Sarah Bracha Gershuny '12, Director of Congregational Learning, Congregation Kol Haverim, Glastonbury, Conn.
- Elana Pollack '08, Jewish educator, preparing kids for B’nai Mitzvah, Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley, Mass.
- Sara Meirowitz '13, Instructor of Tanakh and Rabbinics, Gann Academy, Waltham, Mass.
- Shayna Rhodes '08, Co-director of Beit Midrash, Rabbinical School of Hebrew College, Newton, Mass.
- Michael Cohen '08, Chaplaincy Supervisor, VITAS Innovative Hospice Care, Dallas, Texas
- Israel de la Piedra '13, Rabbi and Director of Spiritual Care, Miami Jewish Health Systems, Miami, Florida
- Judi Ehrlich '08, Chaplain, Hebrew SeniorLife, Roslindale, Mass.
- Janie Hodgetts '09, Chaplaincy - in office and by phone, Officiation Life Cycle Events, Individual and Group Spiritual Direction, Life/Work Planning and Coaching, Newton, Mass.
- James Kahn '09, Director of Jewish Engagement and Chaplaincy, Jewish Social Service Agency, Silver Spring, Md.
- Suzanne Offit '09, Staff Chaplain, Hebrew SeniorLife, Roslindale, Mass.
- Richard Rudnick '11, Chaplain, University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, Mass.
- Alison Adler '08, Rabbi, Temple B’nai Abraham, Beverly, Mass. (Independent)
- Daniel Berman '10, Rabbi, Temple Reyim, Newton, Mass. (Conservative)
- Joseph Berman '10, Rabbi, Temple B’nai Israel, Revere, Mass. (Conservative)
- Brian Besser '10, Rabbi, Congregation Beth Shalom, Bloomington, Ind. (Reform)
- Joshua Breindel '09, Rabbi, Temple Anshe Amunim, Pittsfield, Mass. (Reform)
- Minna Bromberg '10, Rabbi, Kesher Zion Synagogue, Reading, Pa. (Conservative)
- Oksana Chapman '09, Rabbi, Temple Emmanuel, Chelsea, Mass. (Independent)
- Eric Cohen '12, Rabbi, Temple Israel, Manchester, N.H. (Conservative)
- David Cohen-Henriquez '09, Rabbi, Sephardic Temple Tifereth Israel, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Aaron Fine '09, Rabbi, Temple Sinai, Marblehead, Mass. (Conservative)
- Tiferet Gordon '13, Rabbi, Congregation Shir Hadash, Milwaukee, Wis. (Reconstructionist)
- Tamar Grimm '10, Rabbi, Congregation Beth Israel, Rock Island, Ill. (Independent)
- Eliana Jacobowitz '10, Rabbi, Temple B’nai Brith, Somerville, Mass. (Independent)
- Randy Kafka '08, Rabbi, Temple Kol Tikvah, Sharon, Mass. (Independent)
- Emma Kippley-Ogman '10, Assistant Rabbi, Beth Jacob Congregation, Mendota Heights, Minn. (Conservative)
- Margie Klein Ronkin '11, Rabbi, Congregation Sha'arei Shalom, Ashland, Mass. (Independent)
- Chaim Koritzinksy '08, Rabbi, Congregation Ruach Ami, Santiago, Chile (Independent)
- Van Lanckton '09, Rabbi, Temple B'nai Shalom, Braintree, Mass. (Conservative) and Coordinator, Rabbinical School Alumni Engagement, Hebrew College, Newton, Mass.
- Stephen Landau '08, Rabbi, Kavod New Mexico, Albuquerque, N.M. (Independent)
- Adam Lavitt '12, Assistant Rabbi, Congregation Dorshei Tzedek, West Newton, Mass. (Reconstructionist)
- Navah Levine '10, Rabbi-Educator, Temple Emeth, Chestnut Hill, Mass. (Conservative)
- Steven Lewis '11, Rabbi, Temple Ahavat Achim, Gloucester, Mass. (Conservative)
- Emily Mathis '09, Rabbi, Temple Beth Shalom, Peabody, Mass. (Independent)
- J. Hannah Orden '10, Rabbi, Temple B’nai Israel, Laconia, N.H. (Reform)
- Scott Roland '13, Rabbi, Temple Hatikvah, Flanders, N.J. (Conservative)
- Sonia Saltzman '08, Rabbi, Temple Ohabei Shalom, Brookline, Mass. (Reform)
- Hal Schevitz '13, Assistant Rabbi, Congregation Beth-El Zedeck, Indianapolis, Ind. (Conservative/Reconstructionist)
- Philip Sherman '13, Assistant Rabbi, Temple Beth Elohim, Wellesley, Mass. (Reform)
- Lila Veissid '11, Rabbi, Kibbutz Ha-Ma'apil, Israel (Independent)
- Seth Wax 13, Rabbi, Congregation Mt. Sinai, Brooklyn Heights, N.Y. (Independent)