- 4 or 6 hours/week (enroll before May 31) – $3195
- 4 or 6 hours/week (enroll after May 31)- $3295
- 2 hours/week (enroll before May 31)– $1800
- 2 hours/week (enroll after May 31)- $1900
- Sofit (12th grade) - $1250
- Hebrew fee – $100
- SAT class fee- $100
- Bus transportation (round-trip) – $380
- Bus transportation (one-way) – $200
Please note: fees for the bus are an estimate based on historical trends but may be subject to an increase based on ridership and fuel costs.
Financial aid is awarded on a rolling basis. The deadline for financial aid applications is May 1. Once all paperwork is submitted you should notified of your award within one week. The earlier you apply for financial aid, the greater likelihood that you will receive it.
Early registration incentives
- $100 tuition discount for payment in full by April 11, 2014.
- $50 tuition discount for enrolment in Tuition Management Systems (TMS) payment plan by April 11, 2014.
Prozdor is a full-year program and tuition is paid on an annual basis. Prozdor is a full-year program, tuition is paid on an annual basis. Prozdor hires teachers and secures classroom space based on the number of students enrolled at the start of the academic year. Therefore, upon registering 25% of tuition is considered forfeit should the student withdraw. The remaining portion of the tuition may be refunded. If a student withdraws for ANY REASON after classes begin, but before or including September 30, 2014, you are responsible for 50 percent of all tuition for the academic year. Fees are not refundable. If a student is withdrawn for any reason after September 30, 2014, you are responsible for 100 percent of all tuition and fees.
No deductions or refunds shall be made in the event of extended absence, dismissal or change in program hours. There will be no exceptions to this policy.