- 6 hours/week – $2995
- 5 hours/week – $2925
- 4 hours/week – $2895
- 2 hours/week – $1600
- Moreshet (12th grade) - $1250
- Hebrew fee – $85
- Graduation fee (for 11th graders)- $150
- SAT class fee- $100
- Bus transportation (round-trip) – $360
- Bus transportation (one-way) – $185
Please note: fees for the bus are an estimate based on historical trends but may be subject to an increase based on ridership and fuel costs.
Financial aid is awarded on a rolling basis. The deadline for financial aid applications is April 15th. If all paperwork is submitted we will advise you of your award by May 31. The earlier you apply for financial aid, the greater likelihood that you will receive it.
Early registration incentives
- $100 tuition discount and priority class registration for payment in full by March 1, 2013.
- $50 tuition discount and priority class registration for payment of $500 deposit by March 1, 2013.
- Priority class registration given for payment of $500 deposit by April 1, 2013.
Prozdor is a full-year program and tuition is paid on an annual basis. Prozdor hires teachers and secures classroom space based on the number of students enrolled at the beginning of the academic year. Therefore, your tuition includes a $500 non-refundable deposit, which must be paid at the time of enrollment. If a student is withdrawn for ANY REASON after classes begin, but before or including September 30, 2012, you are responsible for 50 percent of all tuition for the academic year. Fees are not refundable. If a student is withdrawn for any reason after September 30, 2012, you are responsible for 100 percent of all tuition and fees for the entire academic year.
No deductions or refunds shall be made in the event of extended absence, dismissal or change in program hours. There will be no exceptions to this policy.